Thursday, May 23, 2013

Another Wonderful Day with Plexus Slim!

CONTROLLING BLOOD GLUCOSE

I decided to go wild this morning with carbs after I had enjoyed my Plexus Slim. Not only did I have a raisin bagel thin I also had half of a cinnamon role. I was not craving carbs I was just needing to eat something that was fast. After this I was dreading taking my Blood Glucose level. But surprisingly it was not that bad. It was only 150 and considering I always start the day with high glucose after fasting that is fantastic. Basically it only went up about 20 pts. I was very happy with that number after all those carbs. I sincerely believe that Plexus Slim is the reason I am able to keep the levels down.


DON'T FORGET VISIT MY SITE TODAY TO GET STARTED...Or contact me my contact info is on my website
http://thewilkinstroop.myplexusproducts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment